Monday, January 12, 2009

This Looks Fun...

So what’s up everyone? I decided that my life was not exciting enough as it is so I thought I would give it a bit of an upgrade and start a blog. Couple of friends have'em and I thought it looked fun so if you’re reading this, then thank you for being somewhat interested in my life.

I’ll keep this short, because no one likes those long boring opening posts about their hobbies, what the blog is going to be about and whatnot... But for real, my hobbies are pretty much like those of any of yours. However, besides the everyday goings on of my life, this blog will be about 2 of my favorite subjects: Sports (specifically UT football and basketball), and LOST, which if you don’t know by now, it's pretty much the greatest show ever created. End. Of. Discussion, haha...but anyways yea..

If anything else incredibly awesome happens, which it pretty much definitely will, then I’m sure I’ll drop a line or two about it in here as well.

So that’s it..thanks and get outa here! Nah but for real...there’s nothing else here, you should probably leave..

-by the way, as much as I like to think otherwise, I’m not the best at grammar and/or syntax, so if you spot an error...kindly keep it to yourself... ;) but I'll try to keep them to a minimum..

1 comment: